Do you just need a little guidance in the design department but want to handle the details yourself?
Maybe you have an assistant or favorite Fiverr hire that can handle creating your logo, website, or collateral at a cost you can afford, but you don't feel confident making choices about things like colors, fonts, and the creative direction of your brand image.
I got you.
With this consultation, you get a full hour long session with me. We'll talk about your brand, where you want to take it, and who you want to work with. I'll listen, scribble notes, and help you dream big. After our call I'll put together a mood board just for your brand + a bunch of other goodies like suggestions for streamlining your website and creating a better client experience.
You'll walk away with suggestions for colors, fonts, and imagery you can then use to uplevel your brand and attract the clients you really want to work with.
This is for you if...
- You’re a female entrepreneur with an (at least mostly) online business
- You’ve pieced together your brand image and website up till now and things are feeling a bit scattered
- You know you need to upgrade your branding to attract the clients you really want to work with, but you aren’t sure where to start and aren’t ready to invest in a full branding package
- You’re looking for a creative direction for your brand image + actionable ideas for making sure your website and print materials are looking their best
- You have someone else (like a VA or less experienced design resource) who can take those ideas and run with them, or you plan to DIY it
What you get:
One 60 minute session with me so we can brainstorm your brand image and direction and I can get a feel for your brand
Recording of our session to refer back to
Custom mood board created for you (just like the one shown above!), including brand words and color suggestions
Style ideas and recommendations for fonts and imagery to elevate your brand image
Review of your website and ideas for creating more consistency and flow
A list of my favorite software and app resources for building a great looking brand